Work within the Technology department to build and maintain transparent infrastructure and IT solutions
Reporting to the 'Head of Systems' to implement long term infrastructure strategies and goals. Devise systems, processes and procedures to increase overall team and production efficiency
- 4+ as a SysAdmin or Systems Engineer in the Media and Entertainment industry (VFX, Animation, Gaming).
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent experience
- Experience in building automation using Bash, Python, etc.
- Experience administering Linux under Active Directory ( Apache, Ruby/Rails, LDAP, MySQL, etc )
- Knowledge of networking admin and architecture ( DHCP, DNS, TCP, etc - HP Procurve, Brocade, etc )
- Experience with Vmware Esxi and KVM
- Experience with Microsoft Server (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP)
- Knowledge of networking admin and architecture (HP Procurve, Brocade, Juniper, etc)
- Knowledge of video conferencing and VOIP (Cisco, Mitel)
- Strong knowledge of linux ( Redhat, CentOS )
- Experience with automated Deployment ( Windows and Linux )
- Experience in heterogeneous computing environments
- Excellent communication skills.
Why Work at Bardel?
We've got great people here. Bardel offers ongoing opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on influential new industry projects. You'll also be given the opportunity to collaborate and learn from other influential career minded Directors, Producers, etc from around the world.